2019 Lest We Forget – Special Celebration of the Arts
When: May 28, 2019, 8 am-2 pm
Place: Hall of Flags, Maine State Capital
Please mark your calendars for May 28th, 9 AM to 1 PM, for our annual display in the Hall of Flags. We will celebrate the diversity of art and artists from Maine. More information regarding the entry form and the required material will be forthcoming.
To simplify communication, we ask that one person be designated as the agency contact for each agency entry and that they title all emails “LWF2019- [agency name]”.
We at GMS are pleased to have the opportunity to take the role of organizing this event. We thank you for your participation and look forward to seeing yet another amazing display!
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
June 20th, 2019
MACSP’s Spring/Summer Conference
Understanding Supported Decision-Making
Something We All Do, Every Day!
Le Club Calumet
334 West River Road
(Registration from 8-9am)
This event will feature State and National Leaders, sharing the latest information regarding supported decision making and self-directed advocacy, to include:
- Jonathan Martinis, Esq., J.D., Senior Director for Law and Policy, The Burton Blatt Institute at Syracuse University
- Lydia Dawson, Esq., Executive Director, Maine Association for Community Service Providers
- Nancy Cronin, Executive Director, Maine Developmental Disabilities Council
- Carrie Woodcock, Executive Director, Maine Parent Federation
- Rebecca Emmons, Executive Director, Mobius
Target Audience: Service Provider Staff (Case Managers, Residential Home Supervisors, Program and Executive Managers), Self-Advocates, Families, Special Services/Education Professionals
Cost (per person includes conference fee, continental breakfast, and lunch):
$85 MACSP Members, Self-Advocates, and Family Members
$95 Non-MACSP Members