2019 New England
November 6th – 7th
SPACE IS LIMITED!
Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel
250 Market Street
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Conference Fee for Both Days
- Reception on Day One hosted by Gold Sponsor, Mutual of America
- Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks on Day Two
- Paid Parking
$199 for MACSP members, self-advocates, families
$249 Non-MACSP member
Disability Service Providers from all over New England (and beyond) will come together for this day and a half long event.
November 6th — Afternoon Session
(Attendees select one of the following Sessions to Attend)
- Coming Your Way Soon – Fee-For Service May Soon be a Thing of the Past – Learn from 3 experts about Value-Based Purchasing, Alternate Payment Methodologies, and Pay-For-Performance
Presenters: Mark Davis – President and CEO of PAR – Pennsylvania Advocacy and Resources for Autism and Intellectual Disabilities; Paul Saucier – Director of Maine/DHHS, Office of Aging and Disability Services; Olivia Alford – Director of Value-Based Purchasing, Maine/DHHS, Office of MaineCare Services
- Overview of the CMS Community Settings Rule – The Why, the What and the When!
- Introduction to Supported Decision-Making: From Justice to Jenny to Justice For All – What was this landmark Supreme Court Case all about and how might it affect you?
Presenter: Jonathan Martinis, Esq., J.D. – Senior Director for Law and Policy, Burton Blatt Institute of Syracuse University
Post-Conference Reception hosted by
Gold Sponsor, Mutual of America
November 7th — All Day
Round Table Discussions on issues such as:
- Community Settings Rule
- EVV and other Unfunded Mandates
- Technology from A – Z
- Workforce Challenges: Recruitment, Retention and More
- Legislative Successes and Challenges and who were the Champions?
- DSP Credentialing, State-Mandated Qualifications and Training, and Recognition
- Rate Setting and Budgeting
- Donna Martin, ANCOR Director of State Partnerships and Projects will update on what is trending across the country: from Litigation to Legislation, from Wages to Worries, from Employment to EVV
- ANCOR’s Government Relations Staff will give a National Update on Capitol Hill Activity
Bonus Presentation from Gold Sponsor, Solana
Data Strategies to Reduce DSP Turnover with Doug Nafziger, CEO